Thursday 21 April 2011

My first Post Ever

     Hello there world im Milo! this is the first time I have ever posted a blog so i guess i should start by saying  little somthing about myself. I am currently a student at George Brown College in a game development program (aspiring to someday own my own sucessful company (a little far out there i know but it always starts with a goal right)), I collect trading cards, hats (love my hats :D) and I have more shoes than any man should ever have.

      I absloutly love watching well choreographed fight sequences from the matrix to spider-man and from spider-man to Simba vs Scar in the lion king!
 I guess ill be using this blog as a sort of journal for myself (and anyone else who wants to) but also and more importantly to help me show other people who I am and what im capable of. Sadly the reason for this blog site however is because its worth 20% of my mark in my class right now and I've really put it off (XD)

Since no one will probably ever be reading this (as its my first post ) im going to end it here before it gets to long lol but before I do id like to include that i will be posting some of my digital works for the world to see and give me feedback on :) nothing like a little constructive criticism right??  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment